Sunday, May 27, 2012

The art of letting go part two...

  Well it has been another week of loss, so to speak I just lost my dog lady to a dog tumor while simultaneously pissing a couple people off. I seem to be best at driving people away whether I mean to or not. I seem to suck at keeping friendships lately due to my own social awkwardness and heart break over losing my dog lady or any other losses this year. I think all this loss has made me depressed whether I want to be or not. However I just read a quote by Joseph Campbell that states:
“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.”  I think this applies because things in my life have so not gone as planned I do not have a TA teaching job, or Drivers license and one person who used to be my closest friends is not talking to me.  But I know that life is supposed to happen when one is making plans. I think maybe I am tired of making plans or being mildly depressed I think I would like things to work out for once.
     This is kind of hard given that sometimes I am my own worst enemy when it comes to people and I tend to try to hard whether I am meaning to or not. Or I become my own self saboteur to my relationships, either way it is not a good thing. I know I need to let go, and that I should let go and not be this depressed, given that I am going back to not having had a good night sleep in days. I guess I have to have some glimmer of hope that things will moderately improve and that I will have something to look forward to in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment